Pages

Thursday, April 23, 2020

The fancy ball

The Fancy Ball


Once on a cloudy warm day a courageous family was invited to a fancy ball. Rosealind's sister didn't want her to come so she decided to trick her mum and dad . It worked and they left without Rosealind. She was heartbroken and mad at her sister rose. Suddenly a dog shape appeared in the distance. Her mum and dad had left their dog as well as her! Their dog 
was a big friendly shaggy white dog. Their dog was leading a prince who now knows that Rose had tricked her mum and dad. The prince led Rosealind to the ball and they got married and lived together happily ever after.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Miriam,
    Great story.
    I love that you have used some great adjectives. I am glad they lived happily ever after.
    Awesome work keep it up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Miriam,

    Wow, what an exciting story. I love how you have used the word "courageous". All the adjectives have really made it interesting to read.
    Its a real fairy tail.
    Why didn't Rosealind's sister not want her to go to the ball?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post