Pages

Wednesday, April 22, 2020

Dating, Dancing, Dreams and Dilemmas

Dating, Dancing, Dreams and Dilemmas

By Jacqueline Wilson


This book is about Jacqueline Wilson's life as a teenager. In the book she describes a lot of things that happen over the years. These are a few of the things. When she was little she played imaginary games with her dolls and pretended that she had invisible friends. When she was as high school, she had four friends. Their names were: Chris, Carol, Cherry and Sue. Later on, she had a car accident when she was daydreaming on the road. She bruised her leg and sprained her arm, and was unconscious for a minute or two.

Jacqueline always wanted to be a writer. When she was an adult, her dream became true and she became Britain's best loved children's author.

The book inspired me, and taught me a lot about Jacqueline Wilson's life. It was a lot of fun reading it.

My Secret Diary: Amazon.co.uk: Wilson, Jacqueline, Sharratt, Nick ...


3 comments:

  1. Hi Miriam
    Thank you for sharing this summary of this book and I like how you included a photo of the book. I am glad you enjoyed reading about her life. Have you read many other books of hers?
    Miss Smith-Palmer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Miriam
    Great Summary!
    Do you like playing imaginary games with your dolls?

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI Miriam
    I really enjoyed your book summary. It's great to read about famous people when they were young and I liked that you said it was inspiring for you.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post